We make natural handmade skincare that is great for your skin, fantastic value and environmentally responsible.
We are taking our eco-friendly packaging a step further by offering customers the option to refill their existing bottles and receive up to 30% off their next purchase.
Recycling is great but reusing is even better. The idea of the Circular Economy is to find ways of reusing existing containers rather than buying new.
Because our products are all handmade in our Unesco World Heritage Lake District workshop we can offer a refill option that is genuinely about refilling rather than just replacing and then recycling.
How to refill in three simple and easy steps:
- When your product is running low and you need to replenish, go to our website and choose the product you would like to refill. The refill options available on all products in most sizes.
- Post your existing bottle/s, jar/s or container/s fully cleaned to our office at: Pure Lakes Skincare, Unit 21, Staveley Mill Yard Back Lane, Staveley, Kendal, LA8 9LR. Or, better still, feel free to hand deliver to our Pure Lakes workshop at the above address.
- To clean, all you need is soapy water as our biodegradable ingredients make the containers very easy to clean. Please take care when wrapping containers and sending them. If you have bought from us online, you can keep and reuse the biodegradable bubble wrap or recycled packaging it arrived wrapped in.
A couple of points to note:
- This is not a speedy option - we won't make and refill until we have received your empty/ies.
- The 30% discount will hopefully more than cover the cost of shipping back to us.
- Our new refill service is only available online at the moment, but we hope to extend it to selected hospitality and retail partners.
- The 20% refill discount is for all our products and includes our already great value 1L refill bottles, available in nearly all our Bath & Body Lotions, Hand Wash, Shower Gel and Hair Care.
We look forward to receiving your refill bottles!