The term "Pure Lakes Skin Care" or "Pure Lakes" or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose VAT Registration Number is GB 755 9110 21 from Registered Office at 7 Bryers Fold, Far Sawrey, Ambleside, Cumbria, United Kingdom LA22 0LL. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Pure Lakes' prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
SECTION A - Purchasing PURE LAKES Products
• You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which are on the Pure Lakes website
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Pure Lakes reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Pure Lakes.
• Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out in this website. Pure Lakes takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing in this website are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto the Website. Although every effort is made to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
• Ordering products:
- Once you have reached the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process you have the option to pay by cheque or by Credit Card
- By cheque:- You will be given details of how to pay. Goods will be despatched to you upon receipt of cheque
- By Credit Card:- We obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- Pure Lakes will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- Pure Lakes will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
- A contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Pure Lakes only upon those products being shipped to you.
• Refusal of Order:
- Pure Lakes may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
• Change an Order:
- If you wish to change an order simply contact us by calling 015398 22999 or by E-mailing http://email@example.com.<firstname.lastname@example.org.> Please include your order number and date the order was placed in the e-mail or have those details to hand if telephoning. You can only change or cancel an order by contacting us before midday on the next working day after you place the order. On or after that time, the contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded and we cannot stop your order being shipped to you; however your right to cancel an order and return the product remain unaffected (see the next Section titled “Cancelling the Contract and Returns”)
SECTION B - Cancelling the Contract and Returns
- Should you wish to return or exchange a product bought from Pure Lakes via this website, please follow this procedure below:-
- within 8 days of your receiving the product please either:-
- send an e-mail with the subject 'Return request- Invoice No' (The Invoice number shown on the front of your invoice). Detail the items you wish to return
- or telephone: Call us on 015398 22999, please make sure you have the Invoice with you when you call
- Pack your parcel with care. If you fail to do this and your goods arrive damaged (as a result of the return trip) we may not be able to process your return. Include a copy of your invoice or a note with your name, address, phone number and the Invoice number with your goods and send the parcel to:-
PURE LAKES SKINCARE
7 BRYERS FOLD
We recommend you use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance. You should obtain a receipt/proof of posting for the parcel when you send it.
- You will be refunded at the price you paid for the product at the time of your order
- You will be refunded the product price or exchange the product once the product is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will not be given unless the products returned are incorrect or were delivered in a damaged or faulty state (in which case see paragraph “Incorrect Orders and Damaged or Faulty Products” below).
- Once the packaging of a product has been opened or the product is returned by you other than in fully saleable condition, for reasons of hygiene and safety, we are unable to refund or exchange them unless they were delivered to you in a damaged or faulty state (in which case see paragraph “Incorrect Orders and Damaged or Faulty Products” below).
- Where you return the product to us via parcel carrier, we will reimburse your carrier costs provided you send back, together with the product, a receipt evidencing those costs.
• Incorrect Orders and Damaged or Faulty Products:
- If you are returning an incorrect order or a product which was delivered to you in a damaged or faulty state, we would ask you to follow the Returns procedure set out above. We will refund you the purchase price, the delivery charge and any parcel carrier costs you incur